Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pirates Hidden Pleasure Vibe

I was definitely excited when I say this toy buried in this cute matching treasure chest! I wanted to place on a actual reside masturbation show for all my members on cam. So I place on some attractive lingerie and opened this lil gem of a toy, pushed a button and I immediately started rubbing away at my horny clit.

I was moaning intensely and my pussy was becoming so wet, I then decided to slide this sleek vibe inside on me and with one more push towards the button I was imagining myself on an island being fucked by some cabana boy! My orgasm was so satisfying!

I pulled out the vibe and put it into my mouth to taste my juices that covered it, thank goodness it is splash proof! Many people are pursuing double stimulation. They wonder a double sided dildo to fill their ass and vagina at the same time.

That is truly a hidden gem!! The following week I even packed my tiny treasure chest on a cruise with me for some much more exciting!!

Realistic Dildos are an ideal sex toy for you to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment